+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

I Dreamt A Beautiful Dream ❤

Was posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009

at 10:49 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Went to the Body Worlds exhibition on the 13th...
The real body thing at science centre...
It was really cool...
All real~~~~
Very inspiring...
You will go like ' Whao that's our body underneath our skin! '
Real cool!
There's a real giraffe , real horse , and real reindeer...
The giraffe and horse is like so big... :O
I never seen a real one before and it was like BIG big!
Cool-ness amazing! :D

Today....
I dreamt a beautiful dream~~
I dreamt that i was an actress...
(I know this like lol...but wait for the later part...)
I was like about my age now...
And was acting with hollywood actors...
I was acting in the movie..
In the movie, I was supposed to be the actor's daughter...
Iam not sure who the actor is...
But in my dream, it seems that he's my idol :D
I think he's my idol in real life too!
LOL!
Ok let's continue...
So... I was supposed to hug him cos he came back home safety or something...
And so.... I hugged him!!
I pulled onto his hands and hugged his waist...
It felt so damn freaking REAL!
Like real REAL!
I thought I could feel it!
I think it still felt real after i woke up...
It felt so good and nice...
AW......
I hope I can hug him in my dreams again....
I think Iam going crazzzeeeee~~~
It felt so real and good that I kept rethinking about the dream and kept...
REMINISCING~~~~
Ahhhhh~~~~
So nice~~~~
Haha going mad :D :D

So Iam packed after tmr!
Going to tp thing early in the morning...
Go home after that..
Den go 6B chalet...
Next day go red camp early in the morning again...
Den go chalet de bbq...
Next next day then go red camp again...
Den go home to sleep....
Next next next day go back red camp....
Next next next next day go prom...
Two days after prom go 4H bbq....
Packed right?
RIGHT!

kks that's all le ba...

IAM STILL REMINISCING...
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on I Dreamt A Beautiful Dream ❤

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes