+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

I want the shirt! So Sad :( All i can do is blame me for not going..

Was posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009

at 11:01 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
So... Let's see...

Even though iam fully cramp with lots of events...
I only managed to...
Go to on the first day of tprawks...
Go to one day of red camp...
And go to 6B class chalet at both nights...
And went there just to sleep...
LOL
Super sad that i didn't went for the third day of tprawks...
Cos got t-shirts lehh...
I want lehh...
I bet red camp also have....
Wanna go today...
But was too tired...
And practically slept for the whole day today...
Need to replenish my sleep for the last few days...

There's prom tmr...

Got a job for sunday...
Actually iam just replacing my friend for a day cos she go overseas...
Is those that need to count cars or something...
The journey to go to this work is toturous...
First i need to go novena goldhill plaza to sign something...
I got lost and can't find the place...
When i done with the signing,i was late for the briefing..
The briefing is at shaw tower...
Got lost once again...
And it was raining... my shoe was super slippery...
So i walked slowly...
Asked around and finally got to shaw tower at 5.45..
I was suppose to reach at 5...
Nearly fell for like 5 to 10 times thanks to my shoe...
Super suay....
Plus i left my ic at goldhill plaza...
SIANZ
Monday still need to go back goldhill plaza and shaw tower to give something and take back my ic...
So trecherous (?)
*sighs*

Still need to think of how to go to singapore flyer there for prom tmr...
*sighs even more*

Plus my stomach hurts....
Thanks man stupid thing!!!
Have to worry about tmr...
*sighs sighs sighs*

There's a job that like to help a car insurance company do a survey or something...
Must ask the car owners for some information...
One survey is like 20 cents...
lol...
I suppose i can do them in my free time...

Class BBQ on monday night..

Going animal shelter to help out on tuesday!
Can't wait to see the animals!! :D

kks
that's all
byes...
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on I want the shirt! So Sad :( All i can do is blame me for not going..

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes