+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

I ❤ 2012

Was posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009

at 10:20 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Went to watch 2012 with Charmaine and Valerie.
It's a really really nice show :D
LOVE IT LOTS ❤
It really got me on the edge of my seat and my heart thumping my mad.
I was like clutching to myself through the movie man.
It was so freaking nice.
It's touching at some scenes.
I very nearly cried for 3 times.
Sometime, I was like 'Oh My God' about what happened.
And sometimes,it is very funny..
So funny that the whole lot of ppl in that cinema laughed.
Weirdly,it feels like we are united.
I like that feeling :D
And some even cheered and clapped at the end of the show cos the main characters survived.
It's like AMAZINGLY NICE!
FABULOUS!
I like the main guy actor...
I think he acts really well...
This movie makes us think about the world.
It's real scary if this really happens..
Like if.
Cos we are all mistreating the world or something.
Then if that happens,will only those who have good genes or money gets to live?
IT DOES MAKES US THINK
AND I THINK IT"S A GOOD MOVIE
I LIKED IT
(IT'S MY OPINION)


on the way back on the mrt,charmaine and I was like still thinking about the scenes...
I went quiet for awhile and started thinking...
how terrible it was and so on...
then suddenly charmaine said out what i was thinking..
and it was whao!
The movie does leave a BIG impact on us!
AMAZING
THUMBS UP FOR THE ACTOR AND MOVIE!! :D

2012 ROCKS TOTALLY TO THE CORE!

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes