+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007

at 10:50 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
tis is lols..bt anw,i hav done it..


Favourites

Colour:
purple! Absolutely nt violet..

Food:
everything ba.. xcept thoso veri veri spicy food…

Movies:
let me tink..hum..dao mang quan xiao Q ba…

Sports:
bball…

Day of the week:
Saturday?cos dere’s a lot of tv shows!

Season:
winter? Cos I wan to play wif snow!

Ice cream:
peppermint!I like e cooling feeling!mint!

Current

Mood:
very angry and pissed by something bt..very happy and glad by something!!

clothes:
just e plain and normal t-shirt and shorts…

Desktop:
the prince of tennis..e cute cartoony type!

Time:
10.15pm

Surrounding:
a table full of my bro’s things…

Annoyance:
by something tat I saw today…

Thoughts:
why does tis always happen to me?why didn't they ask me?hehe tink no one will understand wat I mean…

First

Best friend:
tze hui yi

Crush:
nope!none…

Movie:
101 dalmation…

Lie:
um…I forgot le..

Music
should be e toot toot train song?e one tat i learn in k1..i can’t rmb anything before tat…

Last

drink:
pineapple de water?tat kind tat is sweet and is canned..i don’t noe how to sat it…

Car ride:
mrt?is it counted as car ride?frm kovan to sengkang..

crush:
As i said, i NEVER like anyone!

CD played:
jj de cd..xi jie de qing gong ban ba…

Have you ever

Dated one of your best friend:
of course nt! iam nt some kind of weird ppl…

broken the law:
none…maybe?hum…I don’t tink so ba…

been arrested:
do you tink I hav?not…

Being on the TV:
no…if I hav been on tv,maybe I would already be famous!haha!

Kiss someone you dunno:
course not!

Random 5 things that you are good at:
1) staring at my homework,bt nt starting on it..tink tat it is too difficult…
2) playing my hp games…?hahas!!!
3)eating!I dunno when hav I started eating so much..hope I dun get fat…
4)Sleeping!tis few days hav been sleeping till 12noon!OMG!
5)watching tv!is tat counted?lols…
(all of them are those tat are bu shi ji de…it seems tat I hav nothing iam gd at..)

4 things you have done today
1) play ball
2) use e computer
3) play my hp game
4) staring at my homework..lols..hahahahahahahaha

3 things you can hear right now:
1) e sound of tv..(bout ‘THE NOOSE’,it’s funny!)
2) e voice of my brother mumbling when playing my hp games…
3) e soung of my mouse clicking and e sound of me typing on e keyboard…

5 people to tag:
1)meixuan
2)lynn
3)shufen
4)wanling
5)can i dun fill in tis course i dunno who to ask le...

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes