+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007

at 11:33 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
blabberblabber...so damn pissed off by 2 things...
ONE,
....i just found out tat alot of ppl had found a job and earned some money...yep..ok maybe nt alot bt most?damn...i still haven found one...tat means i will nt hav money to buy things tat i wan..which oso means i can't buy a [air of shoes tat i like very much,very much which cost $15.it may seems inexpensive to some bt nt me...wth la,i like e shoe damn much can?
aren't it great?
NOT.
TWO,
aren't i someone tat study in _B before too?!aren't i one of yr classmates too?!why is it everytime when dere is a gathering nobody called me?!iam nt try to be despo or wat,it's tat why can't anyone juz ask me?!it's nt tat i will be absolutely free bt i tink it's juz polite to ask me cos iam oso in _B too!is like you all oso gt call xxxxxx and xxxxxxx too wat...why nt call me?!really i dun noe where i did wrong...is it becos someone dun like me den dun call me or wat therefore nobody wan to call me to e gathering...or is it tat someone thinks tat iam so boring like some kind of wu gui tat noes nothing so dun wan to call me...or is it becos they think i dun hav e money to pei ta men wan?ok,tat no monet part is true..bt why dun ask me?!no offence..bt i rewlly really wan to noe e reason...i juz dun understand...where in e hall did i did wrong or wat hav i done to make them dun like me?no offence...can someone tell me?

i noe..i dun tink anyone is looking at this blog maybe iam juz writing to myself..well why do i care to rite when i noe no one came to look..and iam juz writing to myself...i dun noe..well i dun care..
NOT.

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes