+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

I have been MIA for so long eh~

Was posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

at 1:00 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
It's been so long since I blogged~ /sighs
Lost all the motivation to blog liao~ Since nothing much happened to my life.

So the reason why I came this time is...?

Well so let's see, recently I found out/realised (?)...
Meh I think I have a crush on this guy.. Like dang when did it happen?!
I haven't seen him, interacted with him for very very long, like months ago.
And even if I did see him months ago, I also didnt interact much with him ah.
Like when did I started thinking about him so much?

I do think he's a good, matured guy and all. But I knew it's definitely not possible de ah.
Iam not even friends with him lol.
But damn why my heart and mind keep thinking about him and I wanna know him so badly.
Tsk sometimes I hate myself.
Just keep thinking about him only.

Then one day I wanted to text him so badly, like randomly text him.
The feeling is like so damn strong!
It's like I want to try texting him that day.
I even composed a sms in my mind to send to him.
All that's left for me to do, is to type it out and click send.
Then I suddenly rmb he's going to army soon, though Iam not sure the date, I know it's somewhat near.
In the end, I didnt send out any sms cause Iam scared that he had booked in alr, then it will be so malu lah!
Guess what, later that night, I found out that he booked in that day.
Is that coincidence or what? It's like I wanted to talk to him badly and then he book in liao...
TSK

And a few days ago, I dreamt about him.
In my dreams, we were friends.
And I confessed to him in my dreams :/
Like what?!
Quite a cute confession somemore lo! (In my opinion)
But in my dream, he gave no reaction to my confession =_=
It's like if I wanna dream about confessing, I should at least dream about confessing to Siwon mah!
Why dream about him? Tsktsk!
I know he can't be mine and that we can't be good friends either.
Not like Siwon can be mine.
But at least I will feel happier confessing to Siwon in my dreams as compared to him lo!
Will still feel happy even if Siwon rejected me in my dreams ah~ *__*
Like a dream come true~~~~~
SO WHY MUST IT BE HIM!
I WANT WONNIE OPPAAA~~~~ MY SUNSHINE BOYYYY~~~

And I woke up later, stalk abit and found out that he booked out a day before.
AGAIN!
Coincidence or what!!!
Why like that!
I don't want lah T^T
Haiz.... Just wanna forget lahhhhh!

I actually have a small secret. A wish.
One of the things that I really want to do is to have a boyfriend and go through the process of army with him together.
Sighs seems like it's not going to happen le.
On second thoughts, maybe not!
Maybe my wish could still be fulfilled~
Just have to wait for 숸오뽜 or Cho Kyu~~~
HAHAHA DREAMING AGAIN AHHH~
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on I have been MIA for so long eh~

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes