+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Short post!

Was posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

at 12:04 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Should do a concluding post for 2011 soon~
Yeaps!

Don't really have the 'feel' to blog anything here recently :/
But I have been writing memo notes about my thoughts and feelings on things on my phone...
Should transfer them to somewhere soon too...
Maybe not to this blog, cause it seems like the timing isn't right anymore.
The events/things had passed and the feeling is not there anymore~
Maybe I should transfer them to my own diary book!

Hmmm..
There's so many things that I wanna start doing!
1. I have actually started having my own korean lyrics book,
It's just a book with the hangul lyrics and english translations of songs that I liked.
Actually this method of learning korean ain't that bad!
I actually managed to understand the meaning of the song, and learnt new words~
2. Wanted to start a small scrapbook on my fan-girl life..
Which I haven't really started..
3. I also wanna start on doing my own series of felt toys!


My first ever hand-made felt toy!!!
Little lion~ :>
Hehe little lion was given away to someone in a Christmas present exchange event~
Hope that person will take care of him!
I also wanted to make a Chibi Siwon felt toy to bring over to the SS4 concert in feb!
Heh hope I will succeed in making the chibi felt toy nicely! ;D

There's like so many things that I wanna start doing!!!!
Need to find the time to start on them!
That's all for now~!
안녕~

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes