+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

EverLasting Friends (ELF) ♥

Was posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011

at 1:35 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Aigooo this blog had been collecting dusts...
I should update something right...?
So many weeks had passed.
Quite a lot of things had happened.
Project2, Holidays, Chalet...
Erm... Okay it doesn't really seem like there's a lot of things now :/
I don't think I've been living a meaningful life recently.
Did nothing meaningful at all, I think.
I feel like I have a lot to blog about and don't know where to start,
And at the same time, I feel like everything I wanted to blog about is pretty meaningless..
LOL LOL
Huuuu
I thought about a lot of random and rubbish thoughts during the holidays...
And got myself all emo-y and sad the whole night/day on some days.
Tskkk
AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT TO UPDATE ABOUT SS3!!! D:
It's gonna be past one year soon... SS4 is starting...
And I haven't update about SS3...
GAHHHH
NEED MONEYY!! SAVEEE!!!
Because I didn't save enough money,
Siwonzone's photobook just swam past before my eyes...
So near yet so far...
Photobook... ;__;


Pretty random but I have been thinking...
The name given to the fans of Super Junior is really meaningful.

♥ EVERLASTING FRIENDS (ELF) ♥


Loving this name a lot more all of a sudden...
Maybe it's because I have been thinking a lot about the topic on friends.
And how the word 'Friendship' is important to me.
Because I think I've yet find a real friendship till now...?
Maybe one true friendship really did develop recently...?
I don't know.
Only time will tell.
I hope, this time, it will not be the wrong one again... :>
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on EverLasting Friends (ELF) ♥

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes