+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

What is friend?

Was posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010

at 1:03 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Whao you damn good luhh.
What 'good' friend(s) I have huh.

To you.
You said you are not free, not free to go out,
Not free to even reply my message?!
But why do I see you posting on other friend's facebook walls, commenting on their statuses, going out with them, camwhoring with them, and so on.
What the heck is this even?!
No time to even reply my msg and hang out, but have the freaking time to hang out with them for days?!
Or at least just take the initiative to msg me leh,
Iam always the one msg-ing you and you don't reply.
FUUUU
To think I trusted you and thought you were a great friend to talk and hang out with.
I was wrong.
I give up.
Iam not gonna try to msg you anymore.

To you you.
After so many many years.
I finally saw your true colors.
I finally know that you don't really treat me as a friend.
I know you didn't treat me like you treat your other friends.
I didn't really want to believe it.
I was hoping I was wrong,
But not until recently...
You went overseas, bought your other friends presents, told me the stuffs that I wanted you to get for me is out of stock.
But you could at least get me something else right?!
Since you got some small little presents for your other friends too.
When your other friend needed the tixs, you are like so desparate looking for it, what about me?!
You don't even freaking care.
My birthday, you don't even rmb.
Then when I hinted and told you my birthday was over this year, you pretended that you didn't hear it.
You didn't even wish me a belated birthday, nor gave me a belated birthday present.
You always rebuke me in everything I say,
I know Iam a noob at things, but sometimes I may be right!
Shoot me with your words.
Made use of me to earn more money for youself.
My mom says you don't treat me as a friend because you look down on me just cause Iam poor.
Cheat me cause Iam gullible.
And how you treat me and how you treat your other friends are like two different things and worlds.
Mine's hell, their's heaven.
However sometimes, even though for a short period of time, you are kinda good to me.
But after four and a half years, I finally see the light on how you see me.
友情淡如水
I shall try and stay away from you.

Why am I always having these kind of friendship problems?!
It seems that these kind of problems are planning to stick to me for my whole life.

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes