+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Sometimes I think that maybe swimming is supposed to be a big part of my life.

Was posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

at 12:38 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
I've liked swimming very much since young.
Even though I have no idea how to swim then...
Iam very interested in swimming and I love the swimming pool's water.
I know it's weird, but I really liked the feeling when Iam in the pool or when Iam looking at the pool.
I think I can entertain myself in the pool for the whole day.
I remember telling my mom I knew how to swim when I was watching a swimming competition when I was small, even though I never went to swim before..
And sometimes, I do think that maybe swimming should be a big part of my life,
instead of basketball, dance, frisbee or other sports.
Maybe, just maybe.
And since recently, I've gotten my swim wear, and went to the swimming pool twice last week,
Iam in love with the pool all over again.
I've been trying to learn swimming by myself and with the help of friends,
and it was really great! ;)
I could swim quite a bit now. Heeee!
But I still have a lot of improvements to go...
Nonetheless, I'll work hard and try to be able to master the art of swimming! ;)
Argh, but recently, the weather is not in really good condition for swimming.. :(
Now, I shall 'invest' in a pair of goggles! :D

And if Iam able to swim by april next year,
Maybe I'll consider joining canoe polo as a cca next year...
Hmmmzzz

And and this sneakers that I saw at century square is really weally awesome and nice!!
Should I save up and buy it?
Should I should I??
It costs $139.. :(
Is it counted as very expensive for a pair of sneaker??
Is it worth it?
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Sometimes I think that maybe swimming is supposed to be a big part of my life.

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes