+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

IT'S ALWAYS AMAZING GOING OUT WITH HUITING :D

Was posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

at 11:14 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Hiya!
I forgotten to post about my class chalet.
Hmmm actually is not really interesting.
I slept through the night; while some of the others played monopoly deal throughout.
Think I was too tired.
Well, the bbq was not really good.
There was not enough food! (no hotdog; no crab stick; no normal satay...)
Next time when buying food for bbq, buy it as a whole package from catering service or something.
So that there won't need to self marinate the food and have will enough food to eat.
And we played 'Truth or Truth'.
Lol and the qns they asks are really private and kinda horny.
LOL LOL
After that session, I found that Iam like really really innocent.
I think only 2 to 3 ppl in my class(inclding me) are that innocent.
Geez, kinda shocked.
Oh well.

Went shopping with huiting at bugis street yesterday! ;D
RETAIL THERAPY & HEART2HEART TALKS with her is much loved. ❤
Bought myself some shirts and 3 wrist thingys!
Have been trying to find them for ages!!
Wheee~~~~
It's really awesome going out with her!
She never ever failed to make my day!
We can really click well!
Going out with her feels really different from going out with my other friends for my 17 yrs of life.
Maybe it's because we will sort of 'exchange'/tell each other our personal stories.
And that's what me and my other friends lacked.
Out of my 17yrs of life, I have never had this feeling, this feeling that I can never describe when Iam with my friends.
But when hanging out with huiting, I just felt, felt kinda blessed?
Like she's my very very best friend and I liked her company.

She's definitely the bestest friend I could ever have.
Iam going to cherish her as a friend.
FOR LIFE.
(I think I might have found the 'true friend' I have been talking about.)
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on IT'S ALWAYS AMAZING GOING OUT WITH HUITING :D

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes