+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Da:ns Festival; Csc camp

Was posted on Saturday, October 16, 2010

at 5:18 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
So, Iam back from both events!
Yayhoo!
Very bery memorable!!
And it was great experience for both.

Da:ns Festival was fun and awesome!
Danced like crazeeeeeyyyy!!
Nothing much but just dance DAnce and DANCE!
I like Mambo Jambo! :D
<3>

Okay,
So for the Csc camp, it's the first time Iam a FA for a camp.
I definitely learnt something from it.
But I'll have to say I suck at leading.
Guess I have too little confidence in myself.
Lukily my partner have alot of experience at leading and can lead our grp.
Glad to have her as my partner FA.
She kinda showed me alot on how to be a leader.
Overall, the camp was soo awesome that I have no words to describe it.
Dragon boating was awesome.
Wanted to try dragon-boating for so long and after trying out, I found out dragon-boating is actually very tiring.
I actually liked dragon-boating. A lot.

Being an FA, the thing that Iam kinda sad about is that I can't take part in some of the activities.
There's the experiential lunch, the participants were blindfolded to find their utensils for lunch and eat blindfolded.
They can experience how being a blind is like.
Well, I kinda wanna try this. But I kinda don't wanna to.
Lol I don't know what Iam saying.
Contradicting. Oh well. You know what I mean.
Next is the trip to the marina barrage.
Participants are to attached themselves to an elderly an interact with them.
As an FA, I won't have an elderly attached to me.
Seeing how happily the participants and the elderly talk and interact among themselves and I can only listen to them talk, I kinda feel a little left out.
As in, I see how the elderly looked at the participants eyes when they talk to them like the participants are the only things they see,
and I can only just stand beside and listen.


The visit to IMH.
We went for ward visiting.
We got to get in into the rooms with a lot of patients.
We call them special friends.
To tell the truth, some of them are quite friendly.
I don't really know what to expect when I first got in.
And when we went in and started singing songs to them, they started singing with us.
Even though their words where quite incoherent when singing, I was actually touched.
Tears where welling up in my eyes.
I don't know why, but seeing them clapping and singing with us, I felt that we had made their day.

Ahhhh.
The most memorable one was definitely the hand signs teaching.
The two person who came to teach us hand signs were actually deaf.
They used hand signs to talk to us and there's an interpreter translating to us.
Frankly speaking, Iam really curious about the deaf people and wanna know more about them.
Weird.
I actually found them quite..erm..don't know how to say...
Interesting?
It's just that they can really make great expressions!
And they actually have great sense of humour!
Iam quite amazed and that just makes me smile.
Quite cute too. :)
Iam just really interested.
I can say that I learnt quite a lot.
And I hoped that I can really put some of the hand signs to use someday.

At the back of my heart, I somehow hope that I could have a friend who is deaf.
Weird huh.
But maybe they are differnt, special than the friends I known.
Maybe they see the world from a different angle.

Iam glad that I went for this camp without anyone's company and even became an FA.

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes