+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

The Ohay Guys

Was posted on Sunday, September 12, 2010

at 1:38 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Went to watch the suntec grand finals today!
All the dancers were sho awesome and zai!! :D
Too bad I didn't take any photos or videos.. :(
Was having sore throat and was screaming.
Now my throat hurts so bad. :( :(
I've a presentation on monday!
Damn dang!
Hope I don't lose my voice anytime before the presentation! -prays hard-
Btw, ash's team won!
WOOHOO
The Ohay Guys! :D
Coolio! :D
It was said that the event is supposed to start at 5, but in the end, it started at 7pm.
Gah ah ah, we sit there sit until our legs and butts hurt.
LOL

And I went to work out for a bit at nchs today! :D
Go gym, run a bit, shoot a bit. :)
Yay, it's been quite long since I perspired that much. :P

I've decided.
Iam gonna quit frisbee.
Maybe I can't say it as quit since there's like no official thingy saying that Iam officially in the cca.
Oh well, Iam just not going for trainings and that's it.
Iam quite a failure in commitments in ccas now.
I used to be so determined in sports ccas.
Now, I kinda fail at all the ccas I joined. :/
Oh well...

Haha I do sound like a weird pervert saying that Iam into mature/older men.
LOLLOLLOL
But I do find them kinda charming in some ways!
Humph! :D
Okay maybe I should say mature men and not older men.
Older than me but not very very old ones.
Like duh!
My mom says I've got 恋父狂..
Meaning that I like those fatherly kind of ppl.
Gahh gitty gah :O
Nonono Iam talking/thinking nonsense.
I MUST STOP THIS! :P
LOL!

P.s. Does gemini and leo mutually attract??

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes