+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

My first dance performance on 17/09/2010! :D

Was posted on Sunday, September 19, 2010

at 12:46 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
台上一分钟,台下十年功。
I finally know what this meant.
For me, it's:
台上两分钟,台下一星期功。

It's been a very tiring but awesome week!
So I had my first dance perf on friday!
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :D
I can say that it's quite a successful perf.
This means that our practices had paid off!
YAY~~~! :D :D
We had been practicing every song everyday since monday.
From about 6plus in the evening to 11plus at night.
It was darn tiring.
But it was kinda fun at the same time.
I don't really have enough sleep during that period and it's hard to managed these practices with homework.
I finally knew how it felt to be dancing every single day and practicing for something. :)
And dancing really helps to tone and slim down our body!
I feel that I tone down a bit after these days :P
Tee hee!
But after all these hard work, time passes soo very quickly when we were on stage... :(
We took 5days to practice, quite long for make-up and everything just zooms past in 2mins?!?!
IT"S TOO FAST!!
I haven really enjoyed myself on the stage yet! :(
BUt oh well, I can say that it's a great experience.
If I never joined the dance grp, Iw ould never have a chance to perform on stage.
I should be glad. :D
I was at a loss for words when the whole performance was over.
Like really really my face was :OOOO
However,
IT WAS DEFINITELY AWESOME!! :D :D

P.s. I had the most make-up on in my whole entire 17 years of life and I did not wear my specs when Iam on stage :P
P.p.s But now, I kinda think I look a bit retarded in the vid and my hands looks flimsy and awkward in the video :(
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on My first dance performance on 17/09/2010! :D

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes