+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Wonnie my LOVE

Was posted on Monday, July 5, 2010

at 12:41 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::






OH.MY.OH.MY
Look at how qute and happy they all are!!!
OMG~~~~
Iam melting like an ice-cream. -melts~~~- :DDDDDDDDDD
I totally can't stop smiling to myself.
Awwww <3
For the first one, teukie looks exceptionally happy!!
His smiles are like :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD throughout!
Siwon looks super cute when he acts cute at the back part!
Aww how can you all be soo cute and handsome!!
For the second one, heechul looks exceptionally handsome!!!
For the last one, sungmin eyes looks so BIG, adorable, cute and innocent!!!
Ahhhhh!!! -nose bleeds-
Pardon my rambling and all three videos that are almost the same!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I cant help but post them all! :DDDDD
I love your hair now siwonnie since it's short smart and handsome on YOU! <3
Awwww Awww Awwwww~~~~~~~~ <3<3<3
MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR LOVED

And I've actually just finish watching twilight and new moon.
Since Iam watching eclispe tmr with mei xuan! :D
I needta catch up first before I can watch eclispe!
And I found out that Iam falling in love with the twilight saga!
I find myself being mesmerised by Edward's not so human-like face. :P
Being mesmerised by Edward's father's face too!
There face are too fantasy-like!
How can someone have a face like that!
And I think Bella and Edward is actually quite compatible!
I found myself staring at Jacob's shirtless body, and his muscles. O.o
-Nose bleeds again-
*Bella will you marry me?*
Last sentence of new moon makes me sit on the edge!
I can't wait to watch eclispe now! :DD

There's sooo many movies I wanna watch!
IP man, Karate kid, KNIGHT AND DAY!!!
TOM CRUISE ACTION MOVIE + ABIT COMEDY!!!
<3

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes