+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Eclipse; Robert Pattinson; Peter Facinelli

Was posted on Wednesday, July 7, 2010

at 1:19 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::


ECLIPSE WAS TOTALLY AWESOMEZ! (Y)

I so totally spammed Twilight; Robert Pattinson; Eclispe interviews when I got home after watching Eclipse with Mei Xuan.
Iam still having the post-movie excitment cum lostness.
I think Iam having the Robert Pattinson craze nao! <3
He has the charisma!
His face is like...like...AMAZING?
And I love looking at their yellow-ish colored eyes.
So mesmerising too.
So clear and nice?
LOL?

Pffttt!
Why does the twilight series has only 4 books now?
Why Why Why?
Why not 6 or 7 books like harry potter series?
I wanna watch more Edward and Bella!

Btw the other people watching the movie was fun!
They make noises and laugh at the correct time!
I kinda like that feeling. :D
And they clapped when Bella said that she will marry Edward!
Awww
Go Team Edward! I support Team Edward!
Tee hee :D

And...
I thought I was weird when I thought that;
Dr. Cullen aka Carlisle Cullen aka Peter Facinelli was drop dead handsome!
But I was looking through the videos and one comment stated:
'Peter Facinelli is one HOT dad.' (Y)
Whoo Yeah~~
Totally agreed!
This means Iam not weird after all!
Go Team Carlisle Go! I support you too!

And...
Soon, Iam gonna add a new folder to my pictures section on my computer and handphone.
:D <3
Spamming; saving photos like nobody's business now.
Tee Hee! <3
Think I totally kanna the Twilight cum Robert Pattinson virus le! :X
But tee hee hee I don't mind!
<3

Hmmm maybe I like him more as Edward than Robert Pattinson.
I like how Edward loves Bella.
I like how he don't want Bella to suffer by trying to convince her not to change to vampire state.
I like his one-sided smile;smirk;grin.
My heart totally skipped a beat when he did that smirk thingy.
I just realised that Robert Pattinson have the epic face when taking photos!
Like o.O O.O
I don't know how to show.
But it's definitely the EPIC EPIC FACE.
Lol much?
But it's still loved. <3>LMAO!
I saw a comment that said: 'hate you jake go edward'
AHAHA!
Kinda funneh!

Awww
I just found out that guys whose faces are kinda long and square-ish attracts me. XD
Oops!
Seriously!
Like Siwonnie, Robert Pattinson, Peter Facinelli, Zac Efron, Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise, my crushes, eye candies and so on.
:P ;D *winks!*

Labels: , ,

    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Eclipse; Robert Pattinson; Peter Facinelli

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes