+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Toy Story 3 is AWEEESOMMMEEEE~~~~

Was posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010

at 12:09 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
18/06
Went to watch toy story 3 with charmaine. :D
TOY STORY 3 IS AWESOME POSOME! :D:D:D
So touching at the end. :'(
Sometimes I too wish that my toys could come alive.
The movie is about the cuteness of the toys,
And Andy's relationship with the toys.
Reminds me of my childhood days that I could just create a story with the toys I had.
I really love how Andy love his toys.
Even though he acts as if he don't really care, but in his heart, he still cares alot.
Man I nearly just nearly cried at the last part of the movie. :'(
And it's funny how I watch a movie with lotsa small little kiddies at the same time.
But it seems that they still don't quite understand the emotional feeling at the end.
I was like really nervous for the toys during their escape.
Really really nervous.
A lot of parts were damn hilarious! :D:D
I kinda hoped that there will be a toy story 4.
But it feels as if 3 is the end.
Hmmm...
And after the movie, I really wanted to go home and play with my eeyore.
LOL
I know, LOL, but I did talk to eeyore sometimes when Iam sad.
Weird?
Nah.

19/06
Went over to kahmun's place.
Wanted to run, play frisbee.
In the end we played badminton more.
I think it's kinda cute and nice that her parents still take time to play badminton and stuffs together.
Went to eat breakfast with her parents too.
They are nice and frinedly. :)
After that talked to kahmun for quite a while.
It was nice talking to her. :D
Oh well, kinda ended my day.

TOY STORY 3 IS MAJOR LOVED! :D
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Toy Story 3 is AWEEESOMMMEEEE~~~~

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes