+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

at 10:22 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
today..super tiring lorhx..
bt luckily it ended at ...(ok i forgt)
bt it's earlier than before...only by a little...
den aft trainin still gt oral...so scared laas...
scared till i was struttering like shit..
bt luckily i kept my ducks 'ya' and sheep 'mehhs'/'baas' home...
lols..before i went to fororal and went out of home today,i sort of talked to myself and told my 'ya','baas' and 'mehhs' to stay home...
as my sheep and ducks didn't come,i just opened my mouth when i sort of wan to say tat word,and nothing came out..
it's like so retarding..
den during conversation,i was laughing and trying nt to feel tense...
den i was saying and saying den i suddenly stop..
i couldn't tink of wat to say already...
den mr lee was sort of like tinking tat i still gt something to say...
and was waiting..lols =.=
i was so nervous tat i forgt wat e question is and i dunno wat to say..
oh gosh...den after tat,i sort of laugh a retarded laugh aft he knew i dun hav anything to say already...
i tink it was super retarding...oh my gosh...so embarrassing...i dunno wat he will tink...so dui lian...
i noe i was sort of shaking my legs,or maybe my whole body as i was trying to calm myself...
shit laas,i noe i shouldn't be shaking...
lols..den e picture was quite difficult??
actually is ok one lorrs...when i was sitting on e chair and looking at e pic,i noe wat to say..and i hav a lot to say..
bt when i sit in front of e teacher,i sort of forget every single thing tat i thought of before...
and my mind blank diao...
i was just staring at e pic...den i stared short-cuutting wat i prepared to sat at first and sort of missed out a lot of points..
i tink i said 'um'...
i was trying nt to say...bt if i did nt say den it will be so quiet and i will seem like nt listening to his question and nt even tinking...
oh my...oh my...
goodbye to my marks..bye(iam waving bye bye)
dere is only one word for me--F-A-I-L++
die le..hope i dun fail laas..
iam so dead.. +.+
oh my...i keep reminding myself of my retared laugh..and...it was something like ha-ha-ha...bt mus fast forward it tat type...and i tink i some sort sounded like panting..
i felt like putting my head hiding inside e mud on e ground...
haizz...i just cannot seem to stop tinking bout wat embarrasing thing i did..
and i should be returning comp soon if iam nt wrong..
byebye to my comp and me too...

Labels: , , ,

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes