+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008

at 8:26 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
today was quite oookkk~~ok laas...was quite happy~~my mun today xin qing hao like tat...lols...at first wanna buy shirt for me de...ai ya...actually is OP offer shirt den she wanna buy..(tat shirt is tat type loklin u wear one lorrs...bt it's dark blue...ok..aim talking to u tis way...wierd..)bt later dunno why didn't buy...lols...anw,she bought me two disc to watch!!yeas~~i noe tis is nt tat big deal...bt iam happy cos she hardly do tat...i finally gt my Cj7 disc tat i long wanted...i noe tis is quite long le...bt iam still happy cos i gt it finally!and i gt four free tuna buns from polar...ok ny really free lahhs..my mum fren buy for her de...
bt anw..i managed to finsh some of my hw...
and my brobro is nt at home again!!he went to my cousin'ss house to stay overnight again!!and anw it's happy without him...cos no one will quarrel wif me...bt it seems sort of quiet...
btw..i cut my hair today...quite ok??dunno lehhs...bt i seems sort of wierd and i dunno why...
bt iam nt so happy now...cos i saw something tat sort of spoil my mood...wth...watever laas..iam nt caring anymore..i gave up...u wan den u wan...u dun wan den u dun wan lahhs...i dun care...why should i care??i really dunno..i dun even noe wat u are tinking...how should i noe??i wonder how~~ i wonder why~~
i suddenly found tat i like to use tis sign...'~~' lols.. =.=
Oooo...i like to put labels nowadays...
and i kept typing wrongly...
bzzzz
returning comp tmr...tis is gonna be a dead blog le...
byebye peeps...or maybe byebye loklin...u will nt see me for a long long time...
ok i noe u will see me in sch..i mean nt see me blogging...
lols...haas... :D (shall put a smiley!)

Labels:

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes