+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Shucks being in a un-united group?

Was posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010

at 2:09 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Lol is twitter useless?
Pfft.
I ask people to help me do a survey on twitter, nobody help me do sia.
Okay maybe one or two did? Maybe not. Cause I didn't really keep track.
But, people mostly did it for me cause I spam them on msn.
Humph to think I help people do their surveys without them asking me.
Blehs oh well it's over.

Anyway, totally wasted most of my time in school today.
I was supposed to do our powerpoint with a groupmate.
But we both overslept.
And when we both reach school at 2pm, she went out to buy lunch with her friends, came back to eat lunch, played hide-n-seek with her friends, while i stayed in my seat for hours.
Okay lol
Iam seriously not angry or what, which is kinda weird.
And when we finally started doing the work, it was 5plus!
So, I wasted like 3hrs in school doing nothing.
Oh great. How 'great' is life.
6 people in a group becomes 2.
Seriously can't wait for this block to end, then no more of this groupwork.
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Shucks being in a un-united group?

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes