+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Mixture of indescribable feelings

Was posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010

at 1:26 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Today's one of my moody and emotional day. Again.
Lol
Feeling kinda pathetic?
I suddenly thought of the people around me.
It's just kinda sad thinking that I've been used and been cheated of my money before.
It's not only one that cheated me of my money, it's quite a few.
Think Iam dumb and gullible is it?
Trusts them too easily and I can't bear to turn them down.
Yes, Iam dumb, gullible and stupid.
(Typed a whole chunk but deleted them away.)

Can't even find people to go shop around for my bag or watch movies.
They have their own events.
Why is it that when people find me to go out and Iam free.
And when I need people to go out, they are not free?
Oh well, I should learn how to be more more more independent.

Guess I ought to build up a thicker wall to protect myself.
Can't trust people that easily anymore.

On a side note, it's weird how there's no eye candy or crushes for me since poly started.
Except for that one time during fwisbee when poly just started.
Hmm ???
But it's a good thing. I guess.

Didn't manage to buy ss3 tickets today. :(
Kinda sad, disappointed and a whole lot of indescribable feelings.

一个好爸爸 is a meaningful movie.
Got me thinking. Alot.
To add on, it's super touching. :'(
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Mixture of indescribable feelings

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes