+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

October craze!

Was posted on Friday, October 1, 2010

at 8:44 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
It's gonna be a packed but fun-filled october!!
Lots of events for me! :D
However this also means that I won't be able to work. :(
Mehh I need money for SS3.. D:
Hiaz oh well, since I'll be learning quite a lot of things this month I suppose.
It will replace money gains...

So let's see my current schedule for Oct:
- Will be going back to tp on 4,5 and 8oct for games trial, briefing and recce as a facilitator for CSC camp.
- Will be rehearsing as a EY da:ns crew for the da:ns festival on 2, 3oct.
- Actual da:ns festival on 9oct (will be teaching the public at esplanade hip hop moves).
- UE outing on 10oct.
- Actual CSC camp from 12 to 14oct.
- Class chalet on 14oct to 15oct (directly after camp).

It's so packed!!
I guess I'll be so very shag by 15oct.
Hope everything goes well, especially the facilitator part.
First time being a facilitator.
If my friend didn't ask me if I want to be one, I guess I'll never have a chance to experience it.
I guess that's one good thing about not being able to reject ppl's request.
Something good out of that might happen. :)
I just hope that my partner would be quite very friendly. :)
The camp details does indeed look interesting!
Iam actually quite excited by it!
I got to learn hand signs, got to dragon-boat and many other things!
Wheeee~~~~
Looking forward!! :D :D

I don't actually know much about the da:ns crew thing, will update more about it after my first rehearsal tmr, or maybe just after the whole event ended. :)

Fun-filled October waiting for me~~!
I hope I'll learn a lot of new things and gain more experiences in leading people and anything regarding the society. :)

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes