+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

YESSHA HOLIDAYS~~~ :D

Was posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010

at 9:30 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Yessha it's zee holidays~~~!!
Say hello to holidays!!
Actually, I felt like working this holidays...
I need to earn money so that I could have the money to go for SS3..
But I also want to really rest and enjoy the holidays..
Stay at home all day and watch shows...
LOL
That's kinda like my perfect hols..
Okay I shall go to work of there's lobang from friends :D
SS3 is more important than resting to me I think. :/

Actually after 2DArtFun, I think Iam kinda in love with painting...
It suits my personality I think. :)
Like painting is done alone, best is quietly and concentrating on your painting.
Not talking to people, painting at your best, make the painting as perfect and detailed as possible.

I want to join a arts and culture cca..
But I don't know what to join..
  • Band
  • Chinese Orchestra
  • Choir
  • Dance Ensemble (Modern & Hip Hop)
  • Dikir Barat
  • Divo Diva
  • Fusion Percussion
  • Indian Dance Group
  • Malay Dance Group
  • Music Vox
  • Production Crew
  • Salvo Drums
  • Teatro (DramaTec, Titisan Temasek & Rauthirum)

What's some of those actually??
If there's a guitar club or something, I'll sure join..
Plus I don't know if I can manage any cca with sch work..
Haiz..

Hmm found out that I always did cross-stitchs for others as presents and not for myself.
It seems that after doing so many of them, I gave away all of them too and have not kept one for myself..

Anyways,
LIFE'S BEEN GREAT!!
:D


WANT!!! --->
http://www.googlygooeys.com/tagged/pins
http://www.googlygooeys.com/shop

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes