+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

House cleaning for elderly

Was posted on Friday, August 27, 2010

at 12:35 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
24/08 Tue
Went for the csc thingy.
Cleaning one of the elderly's house.
To tell the truth, it was actually quite gruesome, I've never ever EVER seen a house like that.
The owner have a lil mental problem and he burns his stuffs in the house.
Hence, there's quite a lot of burn marks and black patches here and there.
Everything laid messy around the house.
Strewn black clothes and black stuffs here and there.
The toilet was EWWW.
However, one ggod thing about the house is that there's practically no junk objects there.
Since, the owner had already burnt most of his stuffs at home.
Oh well, luckily I was mentally prepared before going into the house.
It was a one room flat at bedok area.
So we started cleaning!!
It was tiring, my fingers hurt from scraping the floor.
But in all, it was a great experience.
I always used to watch 心情大动员 and thought about how it's like to clean elderly's house.
And now I've tried it, Iam glad.
It was definitely satisfying, even though I didn't really do a lot.
The whole house was as clean as new after that.
I slept for the whole bus trip to and fro.
I like long bus trips and I like taking bus 87 now.
I hr ride from sengkang to bedok.
SHIOK AH!

So I spent the whole day today doing cross stitch.
AWESOME!
ME LIKEY!

I've already lost track of time, date, day.
And school's starting soon again!! :(
Oh no no no :( :(
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on House cleaning for elderly

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes