+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Screw space planning

Was posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010

at 12:55 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Don't need to go to school today and tmr...
Whoo Yay!
Submission on Fri at 3...
So Iam staying at home to complete my stuffs.
It's a hassle bringing the things from home to school.
Plus, I don't really like to do my work in school.
I don't know why...
So,
I only managed to ink one drawing of a plan in a afternoon.
Slowpoke -points to self-
Just trying to be very careful.
Nah Iam procrastinating.
I was complaining to my mom saying that I don't dare to ink my drawings thinking that I will draw wrongly.
Oh well oh well.
I will be free from that teacher on friday~~~~!!!
Whoo Wee!
I would be spending my saturday and sunday watching shows online!! :D
Oh wait.
I have to go for a house cleaning thing for old folks on saturday...
Cca stuffs, community service club.
Hmmm...

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes