+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

New Block

Was posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

at 12:58 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Had been reading Marley and Me for the past few days.
The book is really interesting, funny and touching.
The author is really good with his words.
Wanna share some parts of it that I think is worth sharing. :)

When I turned the corner, I stopped short. I would have bet a week's pay that what I was looking at couldn't possibly happen. Our rambunctious , wired dog stood with his shoulders between Jenny's knees, his big, blocky head resting quietly in her lap. His tail hung flat between his leg, the first time I could remember it not wagging whenever he was touching one of us. His eyes were turned up at her, and he whimpered softly. She stroked his head a few times and then, with no warning, buried her face in the thick fur if his neck and began sobbing. Hard, unrestrained, from-the-gut sobbing.

Nearly cried reading this scene.
This is why I love dogs and wanna have a dog.
I truely believe dogs can feel what we feel.
Especialy when we are sad.
I want to have a dog so that I could pour out all my thoughts and cry with it when I have no one to talk to.
-My thoughts-

This new block is kinda confusing.
With two modules and site visitings for both.
One of it is kinda slack.
Another seems tough but I've yet got an idea of what is it about nor what to do.
And I practically slacked through the whole3 hrs of break.

Sometimes I just wish that I wouldn't have to stick with the class during break.
Oh well....

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes