+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Birthday

Was posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010

at 12:18 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
So..
My birthday is over by two days.I can just say that Iam a lil disappointed.
But, I can also sat that Iam very much surprised.
Disappointed that people whom I considered as my good friend didn't even bothers to remember my birthday.
Oh well this shows that these people do not deserve the title of 'good friend'.
Surprised that people whom I didn't expect to remember actually remembered!

And they even got me prezzies!!

Esp. Melissa Iam really really shocked to receive her prezzie!I didn't actually count her as a good friend before.
Her cross-stitchs is major loved.
But now I know she's a true friend and deserve the title as 'the bestest friend I can ever get'.

And huiting and abigail, whom I just knew this year.
They are really good friends to be with.Like hanging out and talking with them.

Even though I knew they were getting me something when they called me to go to compass point at 9pm, and I went there reluctantly as I was sleeping,
I was really glad to have friends like them and how thoughtful they are.
They gave me two tiramisu (omnomnom), treated me a cup of bubbletea, and we had a great time talking. :D


And meixuan who never fail to give me prezzies for my birthday these few years. :D


And my mom who got me a cake this year!
It's been many many years since I celebrated my birthday with a cake!
Even though I've this cake since my mom have a voucher for it.
And thank you meixuan, melissa, loklin, huiting, leon for the birthday messages.

And friends who wished me happy birthday on facebook.
Iam not sure who started it, but after a while quite a few people wished me on facebook.
Even though it's not a lot, I still spent quite some time replying to all of them.
On a side note, Iam quite glad none of my classmates didn't know it's my birthday.
Even though I was quite sad spending the whole day in sch like any normal day.
It will be sad-der if they knew my birthday but pretended not to know.
It's funney how people remember their friends birthday through facebook.
I now know which friend I should treasure.

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes