+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Who Can I Go To In Times Of Needs?

Was posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

at 12:42 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
I feel like a loner. Walking alone on the roads. Why won't someone come up to me?

Seriously who can I turn to?!?!
Was pissed today.
Going out together as a class to buy materials, but the clique just went off to buy materials themself and forget about the some of us.
If that's so, I rather go and buy stuffs/do work on my own.
>:(
Geez.
And seriously, no one noticed I cut my hair?!? SERIOUSLY?!?
WTF
I once thought that the grp were nice ppl.
But once they mingle with the other grp, they are no better.
I don't like my class now.
Maybe I don't like this year's IAD cohort.
BUT
SERIOUSLY, why won't ppl talk to me?!?!
:(
Oh ya right, they like long hair and cute and pretty blah blah.
Irritating.
Iam like so boring la! Whatever shit.
But when you know me, I might not be so boring after all.

* Rmb my previous post about taking photos of me own emotions?
Ppl give me ideas on my version of 'people'!
I don't know what to do.
There's a version of tooth/teeth.
There's a version of boxes....
And... I still don't know what to do. *
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Who Can I Go To In Times Of Needs?

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes