+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Back From Orientation Camp!

Was posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010

at 9:15 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
*No design no clothes you be naked~
No design no homes for you to stay.
No design no video games for all design to play.*
(forgot the rest of the cheer le)

Was back from orienation camp on a friday night.

Was so tired that I slept even without bathing. :O
Camp was fantastic and AWESOME!
It was full of awesome-ness!
BEST CAMP EVARR!
Everything was fun!
The peeps there were super hyper!
Gls were super fantastic!
I don't know how to say much, but it was really really good i think!
I met new peeps.
But more importantly, I met a few of my primary school friends!
They were really great and awesome.
I don't know how relieved I felt when i found that we were in the same group!
And surprising, i was able to talk to them even though we haven really talked to each other for bout 4 years and more!
Iam amazed at the bonds we have!

First day of orientation was a non-stayover one,
So nothing much.
Have bonding and ice-breaking games that's all i suppose.

But for the second day to forth day,
It was a overnight camp and it was a blast!
:D :D :D
We have amazing race for the second day...

The most memorable thing is the night walk on the second day!
It was super uber scary i tell you!
It's not fun it's scary.
I was scared outta my wits!
I even cry at first!
I really admire those people who act as the ghosts to scare us.
Really really admire.
I don't know how to express my admiration but,
就是满肚子的佩服.

The next memorable thing is the paint game.
First time I play with paint and water bombs play until sooo fun!
:D
Then I forgot what happen le...
Everything seems to past in a flash.
I actually don't really remember what I did during camp.
The thing I remembered most vividly is the night walk only.
Then shout and cheer and shout and cheer and that's much of it.
Oh ya!
We have performance night this sort of thing on the third night.

For the forth day,
We have regatta.
It was filled with cheers and games at the stadium and beside the bedok reservoir.
Super high!
Got dragonboating games then got a bit of performance and all.
:D
Lastly, there's the mass design shower.
But I didn't get to play. :(
Cause they say got history of asthma so they don't let us play.
Saddened. :(
But oh well,

EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME
REALLY REALLY AWESOME ON THE WHOLE.
BEST CAMP EVAR!

I know i repeated it for a thousand times but...
BEST CAMP EVAR!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

School starts tmr.
Iam nervous plus excited,
But i have no lesson tmr!
Yeappui yay!
For the first four weeks, I've only got one lesson per day from 9am to 12pm.
Heh heh!
Then tmr got some genesis meeting which overlaps onto my lesson.
So... No lesson for me tmr!
Then I have yet to decide what cca to join.
Hmmm
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Back From Orientation Camp!

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes