+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Nothing Absolutely Nothing

Was posted on Friday, March 26, 2010

at 12:53 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
My life nowadays revolves around eating, sleeping, going out, spending money, using comp, and slacking totally.
No jobs now... :'( *sobs sobs*
Thinks my agent don't want give me work to do le...
Haizzz....
No income le la!!!!
Angry lehh >:(
Anyway poly's starting soon.
A bit scared a bit excited.
Orientation from 13April to 16April.
Overnight stay from 14April to 16April.
A bit sian diao bout the overnight stay.
Zzz

I THINK I SERIOUSLY NEED A JOB.
:O

But when I have a job, I wouldn't have time to attend events le!!
But I need money!!
HOW AH???

*pffftftft*

Hiaz Haiz Haiz.
Mehh Mehh.

Went to play ball in the morning.
Stamina totally drop till zero.
Wanted to play for like 1+hr and in the end,
half an hour is my limit.
Haha :p
Actually it's 15 mins...
I spent the other 15 mins running 10rounds around the bball court (nearly died), and resting.

In the afternoon,
Went to Peiwen's hse to 'rot' like what she says..
Hehe :D
Bought the Sorority Row and Drag Me To Hell disc I borrowed frm Melissa over.
We watched Sorority Row and I was grossed out.
Blehhh *pukes*
So disgusting in most parts of the movie.
Totally disgusted.
Totally bloated.
Do other miscellaneous stuffs (look at her suju stuffs; photos ETC.)
Ate dinner at her hse.
Watch 7pm show then go home le.

Going for NC anniversary in sch tmr in the evening.
That's the only event for me.
I SHALL SLACK THE WHOLE MORNING AND AFTERNOON.

Oh well nothing much actually.
Bye then.
    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Nothing Absolutely Nothing

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes