+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Sucky People

Was posted on Saturday, January 9, 2010

at 1:22 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Read my previous post and I said ' Iam so going to watch Sherlock Holmes '
And now all I can say is ' Iam so NOT able to go watch Sherlock Holmes '
Sad... No one pei me go....
So never go watch :(
Sad Sad Sad

Bleh so long never blog le. Also don't know what to blog about now..

Back to work again on sunday night.
It's been 5 days since I last went to work.
At first there's the withdrawal symtoms.
- feeling empty tired bored nothing to do feel -
But now thinkning that I would have to squeeze on the mrt makes me SIANZZ.
Zzz
Oh well got work means got money.
Seriously working makes me spend more money.
Due to work I lost my phone,bag strap broke and shoe strap broke.
So recently I bought a new phone;
2 pairs of slippers cos those kind of slippers like going to be out of date soon then no stock so I buy more :D
1 new shirt;
I also have a new pair of sneakers... For dancing :D
Oh so I joined the nan chiau alumni dance classes.
Modern/Hip hop type.
Hope it would be good!
So what's left to buy is a sling bag and a bagpack for sch!
Imma haapy kid with all the new stuffs!! :D :D
*grins like mad!*
But I feel like a spenthrift! :'(
Like got money jiu buy things...
Oh well NVM! Iam a happy kiddie!

Going out the whole week and I feel Zzz
TIRED!!!
Going to the tp open house with my mum tmr I think!
Sad sia nobody ask me to go to the poly open house with them.
And when I ask around everybody is like going to the open house with everybody else!
Like what the crap!! >:(
My mum asks ' 为什么你的朋友没有叫你去啊?'
I was thinking ya lor! WHY?!?!
Then I knew.... This is what Iam going to be living with for my whole life.
Rubbish friends that totally forgets about me and take me for granted.
Maybe not for granted too.
I may also not be any use for them.
Iam just someone they saw in their life but forgets about me once Iam gone.
Totally useless.
Why do I have such life that have such friends??
I don't get it....

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes