+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Destinated to be alone.

Was posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

at 9:25 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Nothing to blog about.
Okkies okkies got things to blog about but Iam lazy.

So...recently it's just work; slack; go out; watch dvds; sleep; eat so on and so forth...
Work,
Went to Istana recently for some event.
PM and the important Kenya people (ministers?) attended the event.
The feel there is like seious and scary.
But this is of course de.
Very pressurized.
Lucky all went well but I was scared and my hands trembled,
And I nearly and I meant NEARLY drop a spoon on the floor.
Lucky never if not sure tio scolded. *PHEWS*
Next wednesday going to the Resort World Sentosa to work for one day I think.
VERY VERY SCARED.
Iam the only part-timers going I think.
*Nervous Nervous Nervous*
But it will sure be an experience for me.
Seriously I think this job allowed me to experience many many new things that some people might not have experienced.
Even though I got cheated but yeah it's all thanks to her for introducing this job to me.

And....
My fate is sealed that day when I decided to choose the course Iam going to.
It's gonna be hard for me if I got into my first choice.
Especially since this course is totally different from other things that I've been studying.
And since Iam not much of a arts person.
But I just hope hope that all goes well for me now and in the future. :)

So now...
Iam having lesser and lesser work.
And I think I know why.
But sometimes work isn't that good cos Iam still not like on GOOD terms with the people there.
Not like her la...
She got everyone in her hands le...
Everyone LOVES her so SO much.
Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh, be envious or just puke on the spot.
She's cute and pretty la... You all like her so much.
Iam ugly and fierce (like real).
Then I always left out. :(
ALWAYS LIKE THAT DE.

Anyway,
Going to try inline skating tmr!!
HAHA HAPPY
Hope I don't fall! :D

Destinated to be alone.
All by myself.
Without friends.
And maybe without the other half in the future.
Feeling emo now :(

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes