+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Am missing the School Days :(

Was posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010

at 1:14 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
It was raining.... And cold...
Met Charmaine at my house there and walk to Sengkang Riverside Park.
Met Valerie Venessa and Jiaying at the Mac there and walk to the park itself.
We sat at the shelter there and started playing BANG (card game).
It was kinda addictive :) and frustrating at times :P.
There was all kinds of creepy crawlies around.
Millipedes, BIG FAT JUICY(?) earthworms, Red ants, Flies and so on.
EWW to the MAX.
I think we sorta attracted them for don't know what reason.
* Shrugs Shrugs*
And we killed some of them by accident.
Okay so played quite alot of rounds of BANG before heading off to school.
Took pictures here and there.
Went to school to see the teachers, take photos and have school food. :D :D
面!! :D
I miss the 面 at school.
After eating played BANG for a few more times again.
Then we went off.

Charmaine and I went to the front gate.
When we reached the front gate, we got the ' want to cry feeling '.
I was kinda choking on my tears at that point of time.
And I broke down.
I can't control it.
I was thinking about my past 4 years of life in school.
My friends in school.
What is going to happen when we all go separate ways.
What is going to happen to me?
Am I able to cope with new friends and life a few months later?
Or will I even have friends at all?
Secondary school friends might be the most important friends in our lives.
All these got me emotional all of a sudden.
Thanks Charmaine for consoling me when I was crying. :)
I know that you are holding back tears yourself.
Iam really glad that I had all of you as my friends.
I will remember this part of my life.
I will remember my friends and all that we went through.
Happy times Sad times Emotional times and Stressful times.
We will find a time to meet up all together again.
WILL.
I LOVE THEM.
I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS.
TTM

Off we go our separate ways.
This is quite a memorable day.
This might be one of the last time we will be meeting each other together again.
We will not be meeting each other in a very long time I suppose.
I will miss the school.
I will miss the school days.

Labels:

    Post a Comment

    0 People have Commented on Am missing the School Days :(

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes