+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

BORED :O

Was posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

at 10:44 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Kks....so...
Class BBQ is over...
It was ookaayyy...
Nothing to blog about really...

Won't be posting any prom photos...
It's on facebook...

I sorta change my internet explorer to version 8...
And it seem that version8 can't work with windows vista...
I just can't close tabs and windows which is real frustrating..
It keep re-loading itslf on the same page..
And won't let me close them even when it says 'internet is closed' or something...
Very very irritating... >:(
Firefox is like lag too lor... :(

Gosh Iam like so bored at home...
Bored bored bored...
I want to go out but no money to...
I wanna work but if I work,I won't be able to go out le...
Haizz... :(
Now what...
I don't have money to do anything...

Was supposed to go to a animal shelter tmr...
But it was cancelled...
Oh well...
Planned to go inline skating at Pasir-Ris next saturday...
Can't wait!
I wanna learn how to skate :D
But it like next saturday...
So long...

Been eating, sleeping, reading books, watching television these days...
Think I have to continue with this routine...
Until i found something to do and until I found work...
Zzzz
BORED
Okays...All I can say is that Iam BORED BORED BORED

I suddenly feel that life is like....
Eh... I forgot what I want to say le..
Oh well...
Whatever...

Okay Iam so not NOT photogenic...
Why why why???? :(:(
WHY????
:(

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes