+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Monday, June 22, 2009

at 10:34 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
ok i suddenly forgt wat to rite...

ok...i hav my broadband now...
bt...it's still s-----l-----o-----w-----
i dunno why...
alamak..broadband lehhs...still so slow...
i expected it to be as fast as my cousin's broadband...
is e same thing maahs...why different speed??
ai ya...ai ya...
watch youtube oso so slow.... :(

and i hav to depend on myself for amaths le...
all my friends drop amaths liao lorrs...
only left me hangin dere...
haizz...
and i see tat no one hav been coming to my blog these days...
hiaz........
had oral conversation practice today...
i must tal more slowly...
try nt to be too nervous..
otherwise i would choke on my own saliva... -.-
and i so can't speak english fluently...
plus e person in front of me speak english so fluenlty la...engliah pro mahhs...
kinda suay to be behind a english pro...
cos iam nt one...
marks a goner...

so dead for hw...
i was kinda shocked when ppl told me they had almost finished their hw...
oh my....look at me...
i still hav nt finish even one bahhs...
oh my oh my...
bt tat i suppose gave me e motivation to do hw le...
i must really REALLY start on them!!!

nothing more...
no point riting tat much...

p.s. i still am nt talking to her

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes