+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009

at 2:01 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
oh Zzzz...
results are bad as expected...
it always bad...so yea....
obviously i failed maths and sciences yet AGAIN...
tinking of dropping to combined sciences...
no iam dropping ba...
i dun tink i would be able to make it for O's...
so yea....
Zzzz


iam so irritated by alot of ppl....with all my 'so-called' friends.
-toot- them la....
those two who refused or dun wan to reply my msg-es when i asked them if they want to go out are so dead.
know wat? iam going to totally ignore them...
wat kind of friend are they??
one tat totally ignore 3 msg-es...
and both ignore my msg-es at e sight of me asking them if they wan to go walk around...
iam bored at home ok??

wth..sucker...

i really dislike those who always call me out just becos they nid something frm me...
if nt,iam totally invisible to them.
and one whom i could see everyday and sits beehind me for some periods,totally ignore me...
so i dun wanna talk to her at all..well i tink is she dun wan talk to me first...
i agreed with soneone tat she really 'dao'...i noe her results very good la and mine is suckish...
so i suppose i dun hav e zi ge to talk to her...
watever.

and one frm my class who always hav mood swings...
when she's happy she can joke...
if nt,she always give me 'tat face' whenever i talk and it pisses me off TOTALLY...
i feel like slapping her face sia...she gt a totally qian da expression on her face lo...

e truth is i dun mind losin all my 'friends'...
cos i noe they aren't...
and i dun nid them...i suppose...
so i just try and be me...me without any best friends...
in actual fact, i dun hav any BFF frm e start...
so watever.heck care.
since iam livingg sec sch in like few months...
i just really hope and pray i can find better ones...


ok..enough of all this shit...
borowwed the book 'YES MAN' from sch library...
funny shit sia...
i wanna watch e movie!! i missed it...
imagine saying yes to everything...lol...it's totally funny!!
:D

lol...i tinkiam a ball attractor and water attractor...
yesterday...e guys in class was like playing with a small ball...throwing it around...
and most of e time,it hit me and roll over to my seat...
pretty damn irritated...bt was somewat amused...
lol....i kicked e ball away most of e time...haas...
den today..bio...
we were like learning how to use e syringe correctly...
and someone behind me started to playing with e water...
and it went splat directly on my head and neck...lol...
den e person in front of me was irritated...
so she shoot water back...which hit e guy two seats behind...
and they went shooting here and dere and iam like in e middle...lol...
i thought it rained...
Zzz

ok..tat's all iam suppposed..
byyeess

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes