+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

at 11:48 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
sianx........
my haircut yesterday was disasterous....
so short and...and...stupid??is like so damn weird....the left side of my hair is ok...
bt the right side is like shorter than my left side??
funny....
zzzz...
look as if i cut the hair myself and i cut wrongly...making it slanted....
and it quite obvious if u look frm the back....
zzzzz...
so retarded...
hiaz....wat to do...
all my haircuts is nt perfect de...
i dun really mean 100% perfect...
ah..u will get wat i mean....
and tat burnt skin or watsoever...
it turned into a somesort black/brown scar...
so...a scar...which means it wun be gone in some time...
zzzzz...
and it's quite obvious??
i mean i can see it frm e mirror so it's obvious...
sian la...
so unlucky...
bad hair cut and e stupid scar....
zzzzz



hmm....my bro said tat i seems to hav become a kiddy yesterday...
ok...i did thought of e memories of my kiddy past...
oh well...
i saw e shampoo i used when i was in kindergarden..and felt like buying and using it...
e johnson and johnson kids bath...
i remember using it and e smell...so nice...and e bottle is cute...
feel like buying it and use now...

den i saw the little cars and motorcycles tat i used to rode on when i was small and when there is a pasar malam in tampines....
i remember i used to ride on the motorycle and thought tat e speed of it was very fast...
zoomzoomzoom...
my mom says that's becos iam small tat time...
bt i still think tat it's very fast...becos tat's wat i tink tat time...
remember riding tat car and zooming past e void deck..it was fun...
i said something stupid...
i said "i suddenly feel like riding on tat car lehhs...it's so fun."
and den my bro said tat iam stupid...

due to me remembering of pasar malam...
i remember myself pulling my parents to go pasar malam together as they had quarelled and nt talking to each other...
i pulled them so as to create a chance for them to talk...
den i pulled them to ride the bumper car...
me and my father and my mum and my bro...
tinking back..i wonder why i had sat wif my father instead of my mum...
as it was the first time riding e bumper car...i had no idea how to drive it...
so i was stuck in e middle nt moving e car at all...
den a boy cmae and rammed his car to ours..
and den i hurt my lip...it swell up...
zzzz...nt a fun experience...
and i tink i wasted e money as i didn't really bum my cars into others...
actually...my car didn't really move at all!
bt i managed to make my parents talk to each other...
hehe...iam quite clever at tat time to tink of such schemes...
haas...
i told my mum all of these and my bro said "ni wei she me hao xiang bian cheng xiao hai zi?"
and i diao-ed him...lol...

hmm...brought back alot of childhood memories...
my mum wonders why i can remember all these details when all these happen quite a long time ago...
*shrugs*
i dun noe why too..i just remember them...

Labels:

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes