+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Saturday, October 4, 2008

at 1:07 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
exams started....
i dunno how iam feeling...
i dun feel like studying..
i dunno how to start...
iam feeling very mess up...
wat can i do??
thanks to my mum man...
she made all tis mess....
make me feel so frustrated and mess up...
my tv is gone...
yes gone...
gt cut...i mean e wire...and it's gone...'cutcha'
esp when all my fav. shows are like all showing...
wth man... :(
hate her...i dun feel like talking to her sia... :(
cried like e whole day...cring makes me sleepy.... :(
asshole.... :(
my mum went out early on thursday...and is nt back til 8.... :(
and e tv was cut.... :(
i thought my dad cut it.... :(
i thought my mum ran away from home sia...my dad scare me... :(
made me cry e whole day... :(
den later i found she is e one who cut it... :(
den i stared hating her... :(
wth... :(
make me so worried bout her... :(
den she say she go work and i was like =.= ... :(
make me so emotional....my mind is screwed up... :(
without tv,i was like a wandering spirit... :(
totally no mood... :(
my usual lifestyle is totally screwed up.... i had no idea wat to do now... :(
hate her...nt talking to her... :(
iam going to screw everything up....
sucks
zzzzz.....

叮当神探,舞林大道 <3 haas.. :D
, sports science and so damn much more...
asshole...i wanto watch....

i so want to watch.... :(

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes