+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Friday, June 20, 2008

at 10:46 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
QUIZ

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
i dun noe...i tink i will scold him and kick him out...bt how i noe wat i will do in like dunno how many years time..maybe tat time,i will just forgve him...

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
to hav everlasting friends/friendship...(and it will nv come true)

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?
i dunno yet...too faraway to tink...a nice and loving wedding ceremony??

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
iam confused and iam nt...we will nv noe wat will ever happen in e future right??bt looking at my quiz de ans, i tink iam confused as wat i wan in e future and wat lies ahead of me...

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
nice, caring, noe how my emotion is like everytime-whether iam sad or happy now, sweet, i dun really hav much expectations....bt wat matter most is tat he must love me and i mus love him...it wil be a ++ if he is shuai...

#6. What is more blessed?
most ppl will say being loved...me too...bt i will be tat selfish...loving someone is nice too as tat someone who is loved will oso be blessed...so i shall say both...

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
i dunno..see first??until i hav no feelings and until tat person had another person to love...

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
um..i dunno?my angel side of me told me tat i shall wish him happiness...bt e devil side of me hoped tat he will split with e one he is already attached...lols...bt i tink iam a little bit more to e angel's side...iam nt tat bad..ok maybe iam bad...lols..

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
yes...obviously...see my posts den noe le...ok maybe nt unhappy..is confused... :(

#10. Is being tagged fun?
i can't say tat it's fun...it's just tat being tagged means someone did came and see wat my life is bout..iam nt alone and tat iam nt wasting my time riting...it's nt fun,it's to show tat iam nt forgotten...it's just a xin wei thing to feel...in my opinion...i like ppl to tag at my blog..bt i dun really like to tag at ppls'..so it's nt tat fun...

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
becoming older?? fatter?? lols..married?? still all alone?? is living by myself?? ohhh...i really dunno..haven tink tat far yet...

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
um..i dunno... friends??(nonono... nt really now...) gave up on tinking friends are more important than family...my secrets,my books,my phone(my things) and my family baas...and my softoys..cos i can talk to them...lols..

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
um...very nice to talk bout my secrets and xin shi to...bt sometimes very very straight forward tat makes me nan yi zhao jia....lols...

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
tis is one question tat i had thought bout...bt still no ans..i would rather be rich and married...i dun wan to be alone...i would choose married bt poor if e guy iam married to loves me very much and is willing to do things for me...i would choose rich and single if i noe no one loves me dearly( i mean e guy)...very fantasy like...

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
look at my clock...

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
yes..i tink for e first time only too...bt maybe for e rest of e time too...if i ever hav one or more than one times...nt sure...mus see who is e other one...

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
see which one loves me more...(first thing i will see), den see if i love e person as much as e person love me....(second thing i will see)..if nt see for other stuff..like whose family is nicer to me lorrs...lols..dunno laas..most prob like tis..

#18. What type of friends do you like?
will listen to my troubles...will tell me their secrets...will nt forget bout me when she hav other friends...is loyal..will call me when i dun call them...will always now how i feel my emotions...is sensitive to my feelings...nt really tat joking joking type...is comfortable to talk and share secrets with...will nt blabber our secrets out..e list is too long..will nt rite...bt e more important ones are here...

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
i will nt say hypocrite as i tink i sometimes might be a hypocrite too...lols...i mean we sometimes will complian bout our friends de mahhs...so iam in no position to say tis...i tink i dislike friends who will forget bout me when she had new friends...

tagged by: loklin

8 'lucky' people: can i dun tag any??maybe shall tag one...meixuan (u had been saboed by me) lols..

my ans to tis quiz seems so yan shu and chim...chimology...ans so long...den no 'haas' or smileys....

Wishing to be friends is quick work,but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
Aristotle

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes