+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

at 11:47 PM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
oh la~~coming here to blog....tink tat i hav been real busy these few weeks...i dun even noe wat am i busying bout...iam sooooooo damn tired....plus,mid-year coming le...scared....tink i hav overshot the time of using e internet of only 13 hours in like just only 3 days??am i a pro??nt...lols..
dunno wat to say dunno wat to rite dunno how to say dunno how to rite...
in sch,mood swings mood swings and still mood swings....it's like almost eveything can piss me off....and it's like almost everything can make me laugh like some kind of mad ppl....and i can very and i mean VERY lame at times....haas...melissa had had a taste of my lameness and coldness...dots...
=.=/+.+
so frustrated bout my geog proj...everything seems to hav gone wrong..firstly,my file somewat dissapear frm my disc and i hav no backup...so hav to redo..den...i just can't seem to attach my file to e mail,so i can't send it...wat hell..am i tat unlucky??plus i hav been like dozing off in class and hav been trying to keep myself awake...
sports day coming le...iam nt nervous or scared...YET...i tink i will only get jellied legs during tat day tat time at the starting point...bt iam just scared tat i wun even be able to win anything...'pray hard' *wish me luck ppls!!*

dunno why i feel tis way...i noe i shouldn't feel this way...i noe it's nt gd,it's bad....and i dun like e time when i see tis..it just spoil my mood entirely...bt i just cannot stop feeling tis way...oh...watever am i saying...zzzz...

erms...tis should be all??

well,tink should be all...oh...it's a short post...no...should be tat my my recent posts had been short...tis is nt me..i shouldn't be having tat short posts...ah...iam losing my sense of communication!!eh..sense doesn't seem to be the right word...oh!!something's wrong!!how!!

oh..ignore me...just being self-entertaining...-.- byyes...

Labels: ,

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes