+ prev - next
다 잘된거죠? 공.퀀.줜.섭.선. 좋앗 ♥

What's Meant To Be Will Eventually, Be.

← navigate. welcome to humble little reservation.

{
}
youmakemesmilelikenoother

Was posted on Sunday, March 2, 2008

at 1:01 AM Edit Post.
∞ Permalink 0 Comment xin yi ::
Went to cathay to watch ‘L:change the world’ wif desiree,joey,yiyee and jiayu today…I find it super duper uber(x100) nice!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD whoo!!!! I love/like L!!!!he so funny and cute lors….he is so shuai and cool in e movie lahhs…he is also cute when he smiled… :DDDDDD L was like so funny!!!his actions,expressions and all….like he always uses his two fingers to do things…funny funny…
I mean L in e movie nt e real person…e real person nt really nice likdat lors…I prefer L in e movie!!!!!!!ARGHHH!!!tink I having some kind of mental prob…I was like fa hua chi-ing *smiling to myself* halfway through e movie can??!! ZZZZZZ….the movie was exciting,captivating,funny,disgusting somehow and somewat touching(especially during e ending)…can’t stop my praises to tis movie man…
some of them tink of tis show as lame or watever…bt I just find it to be nice!! :)))))))) the ending was abit lol and L died…sad…:((((( if dere is another death note,L won’t be inside le baas…
he sort of wanting to sarcrifice himself at first by riting his name in e death note..bt in e ending part,he dun wanna die anymore..he wanted to see more of e world..bt his fate cannot be changed already…and he had burned e death note…so sad…..
after e movie,my bladder is going to burst le lors…I noe it sounds uncouth…and I was trembling and freezing like shit…I was like so bloated after eating so mani popcorns and drinking so much water…iam going to get fat le lahs…
I can’t believe e show ended for so long already…hope I dun forgt e story…I dun wanna forget tis nice story….till now,my mind still kept replaying e scenes…mostly on e disgusting part(dunno why) and mostly on L(obviously)….i felt like watching it again…and I will be fa hua chi-ing again…. *smiles* I wanted to watch death note 1 and 2 lors…I haven watch it before…becos of tat L influence,I wanna watch death note 1 and 2 le..and I tink I will be like staring at L all e time..hehehes…hum….maybe I should buy e vcd when it comes out….

Was very pissed off with e template of another blogskin…I wanna change my blogskin le…bt e stupid code in e new blogskin like wrong or wat lah..cannot see e links and all…can someone help me wif it??had been like dunno spent how many days figuring how to solve e stupid prob??!!*pissed* and tis stupid comp is so old tat it cannot post pics on blogger…wth…

L – Lawliet – Ryuzaki – Kenichi Matsuyama
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
So cute so funny so shuai so cool so nice so clever…….
OMG keep going on and on and repeating myself…
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tink I going mad over him le………
Ahhhhhhh….LLLLLLLLLLLLL
Great I must stop………..
L rocks! ^o^ YEEEHAWW

Labels: ,

tagboard A tag would be nice. ^^

Hear Your Voice

profile HARLOW! :D

About Me

Yen Xin Yi
Born in 26-07-1993.
A LEO and is proud of it.
xinyino.5@hotmail.com
Interior Architecture and Design.


My Loves ❤

SUPER JUNIOR; SIWON-BIASED
Cha Seung Won ahjussi ;>
Love for animals esp. Dogs will never change. <3



Things she hoped she could have
( Useful stuffs )
She wants to be better in dancing.
She wants to learn to cook like her mum. :D
Wants to learn how to play piano or any other musical instruments.
Or just learn learn any new skills so that she's not useless.

( For the not-so practical stuffs )
She hopes that she would not to be forgotten.
She really really wants to find true friendships.
Wants people to know that she has emotions and needs care and concern too.


Iam a pretty boring person. My life mostly revolves around : School, Fangirl life, Computer, Books, Handicrafts, Friends, Eating, Sleeping. So yeap that's about it~


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR YOUTUBE DEVIANTART






affiliates The Big Big World

a more themes